Children are naturally curious about their dreams. They can easily find value in them when a caring adult creates a safe space for them to share. Susan has taught children Dreamwork for many years and even devoted a chapter in her book The Power of Dreams, to children and their dreams.
In this 4 part series Kids Dreamwork, each child will :
- Decorate a Dream Journal (provided by Mystic Dream) to take home and use to log their dreams
- Learn how to share a dream to understand its meaning
- Practice Dream Theater (acting out a dream)
- Learn how to quietly meditate back into a dream for clarity
- Learn how dreams help us navigate life
- Learn how to stop nightmares
- Learn a beneficial lifelong skill
Space is limited so register early.