This is a repeating eventoctober 2, 2020 3:00 pm
Kids Metaphysical Series Sept 18, Oct 2 & 16, Nov 6 & 20, Dec
Kids Metaphysical Series
Sept 18, Oct 2 & 16,
Nov 6 & 20, Dec 4 & 18
7 Classes , 1st and 3rd Fridays 3:00 – 4:30
Ages 7 to 18 In-Person and Online via Zoom
There has never been a better time for our children to feel more empowered in their lives than right now. As our world is transitioning into something new, it is more important than ever to teach them a variety of life skills.
This long awaited series includes:
- Kids will learn how to interpret their own Dreams (without a Dream dictionary or a quick peek online either!) Kids will learn what a lucid Dream is, nightmares and how to stop them, and that we all Dream the future.
Understanding Rocks 101
- Kids will learn how to see the ‘energy’ of a rock. They will also learn how rocks can help us in many ways including helping with confidence, gaining more peace, feeling more love and more.
How to make a potion with essential oils
- Kids will learn what essential oils, how they are made and how they can help us. We will cover a few of the basic oils and how to make a ‘potion’ using them and how to use this potion.
How to be Invisible
- Becoming ‘invisible’ is a great skill to know. Why? Because there are times and situations in life when it is best that we go unnoticed for a short bit. Of course, learning how to become invisible also teaches them how to also become more visible if that is their goal at times as well.
How to Increase Your Psychic Ability
- We are all intuitive to varying degrees but we can also develop this skill. We will go over a number of quick and easy practices the kids can try at home that work towards increasing their awareness.
Learn Who Your Totem ( Power) Animal Is
- Learn what Totem Animals meant to the Native Americans and how they helped them in life. Each child will learn who their Totem Animal is and how it can help them too!
How to See the Sacred in Your Life
- Kids will learn how to step away from the stressors in life and focus instead on what I call ‘the river of light.’ They will also learn how to create a small sacred space in their room that can help remind them to find peace.
Let’s teach our kids more about the magic in life!
Plus, the parents will get a fun education too!
(Friday) 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm